Sunday, August 22, 2010

Menu Plan 8/23

Mindful Menus


Yes, we are having lots of chicken this week. That's the only meat I have left in the freezer. Time to do some shopping to restock!


Monday - spaghetti (plain for the kiddo, I'm going to experiment with a basil/spinach/garlic sauce for the grown ups), steamed veggies, watermelon

Tuesday - Country Chicken (new recipe) with biscuits, steamed veggies

Wednesday - FIFI (aka Find It, Fix It; aka leftovers; aka Mama's Not Cookin'!)

Thursday - Chicken Cacciatore (new recipe)

Friday - Chicken Rice Gumbo (made this last week and it was FABULOUS! We're having friends over and I can't wait to show off this easy dish. Recipe coming soon.)

Saturday - grill out night


Don't forget to visit my main blog Not a DIY Life to follow my journey of healthy living!

No comments: