Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan 8/16

Mindful Menus


Back to menu planning!

I've been using Food on the Table to help with menu planning. It's a relatively new site that matches up your food preferences and sale items at your favorite grocery store to give recipe options. If they don't have your store listed, you can send them a request and they'll add it.

The new recipes below are from Food on the Table. You can plan all or some of your meals with their service. I've really enjoyed the new recipes that I've tried so far. And knowing how to fit sale items into a menu plan has been such a big help in planning lately. You can follow Food on the Table on Twitter as well!


Monday - spaghetti, steamed veggies

Tuesday - Serbian Beef, Vegetables & Potato Bake (new recipe)

Wednesday - FIFI (aka Find It, Fix It) (aka leftovers)

Thursday - Chicken Gumbo (new recipe)

Friday - shrimp stir fry over brown rice

Saturday - grill night (hot dog for the kiddo, hamburgers for the grown ups), including grilled veggies


** The opinions shared in this post are my own and I was not compensated in anyway to share my opinions.

Don't forget to visit my main blog Not a DIY Life to follow my journey of healthy living!

1 comment:

FoodontheTable said...

I hope you're enjoying using Food on the Table! Let us know how we can make it better for you.