Sunday, March 28, 2010

Menu Plan 3/28

Mindful Menus


I do have some new recipes to share. Life has been so hectic, I haven't had time to post them. I'll try to get to that soon!

Anyway, here is our healthy menu plan for the week!

Sunday - homemade pizza, salad (my mother-in-law brought taboulleh - it was wonderful!)

Monday - pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, steamed veggie

Tuesday - Italian wedding soup

Wednesday - goulash

Thursday - FIFI (Find It, Fix It)

Friday - baked tilapia, brown rice, steamed veggies

Saturday - whatever is easy as we'll be spending a lot of time prepping for Easter

Our Easter dinner plan is: pulled pork BBQ, ham, mashed cauliflower/potatoes, roasted green beans, broccoli salad, cole slaw, homemade rolls, homemade pastries

If you have a chance, hop over to my main blog to read my Mamavation (health and fitness) updates. Thanks!

2 comments:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

that all sounds yummy!

Stephanie said...

That sounds good! Does "Find it, fix it" mean that everyone's kind of on their own for dinner that night? I call that "foraging for food", but I think FIFI sounds much nicer. :)

Anyway, if you'd like to stop by, my menu plan's here: http://littlestuffoflife.blogspot.com/2010/03/on-menu-sequel.html