Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan 8/24/09

I'm going to try to post a weekly menu, not only for easy reference, but so that I keep a record of what I'm cooking. When you menu plan on paper, that paper gets thrown away and then you have no idea what you've been making from week to week. (At least, that happens to me.)

We occasionally have a leftover night (called FiFi in our house, which means "Find It, Fix It"), but we also use leftovers for lunch. So I don't usually plan a FiFi night.


Monday - crockpot chicken, pasta, steamed veggies

Tuesday - Heather's meatloaf, roasted potatoes and carrots

Wednesday - creamed chicken over biscuits, steamed veggies

Thursday - homemade pizza night

Friday - spaghetti, steamed veggies

Saturday - breakfast for supper

1 comment:

Genny said...

What a great meal plan, especially the homemade pizza...:)

Just stopping by to say hi and see how you are doing. Hope all is well!